Hi there! My name is Lola Jane and I have Leaky Gut Syndrome. I have been living with LGS for about 1 year and I’m currently on a long road to recovery. I wanted to start this blog to offer support and encouragement to others who are also living with Leaky Gut Syndrome. I know it’s a very difficult condition to have and that there are challenges every single day. It can be hard to stay positive at times. I’d like to take this journey with you, share some of my story, and let you know that you are not alone! I want to offer you uplifting support, encouragement, and hope! I want to be an encouragement to you because I need it so badly for myself as well. I hope this blog will be a place where you can feel uplifted, supported, and loved. My name is Lola Jane and it’s a pleasure to meet you! I look forward to journeying with you.
- What Is Leaky Gut Syndrome? (everydayhealth.com)
- Leaky gut cured (slideshare.net)
- Leaky gut cure syndrome (slideshare.net)
- What is Leaky Gut Syndrome? (healing.answers.com)
- three Quick Strategies To Start Therapeutic Leaky Intestine Syndrome Nowadays (nyecqrr9.wordpress.com)
- Leaky Gut Syndrome. (drkelseydc.wordpress.com)